Single Monofilament Netting
- Single strand monofilament is similar as regular fishing line using in rod and reel fishing.
- Single monofilament nets is easily clean of mud, debris and pull out the catches.
- It is more abassion than regular nylon multifilament netting.
- It is also lighter than regular nylon multifilament because it does not absorb a lots water.
- Most used for gill net and trammel net in commercial fishing.
This netting constructed as double knot to avoid knot slipping, double selvage top and bottom to hold strongly with top rope with floats or float line, and bottom rope with lead or lead core rope. Depthway stretched, comes in different colors, most we stock are natural white and light green. Packed in 200 yards bundle for easy calculation on net hanging for desired length. We stock various mesh sizes and depth to catch different species and meet different fishing ground conditions.
Per 200 yards. Lbs